“The basic difference between being assertive and being aggressive is how our words and behaviour affect the rights and wellbeing of others."
Become a commanding presence anywhere you go and be comfortable in communicating clearly and asking for what you need. This workshop gives you the tools to enhance interpersonal skills with the latest team-building methodologies and communication strategies. Discover how to build self-esteem, improve confidence and communicate assertively while learning how to deal with others who are aggressive.
- Personality Analysis
- Assertive Communication
- Communication Barriers
- Building Rapport
- Active Listening Skills and Managing Emotions
- Gaining Cooperation
- Handling Difficult People
- Getting and Giving Feedback
- Influencing Others
1.5-day or 2-day workshop
- Learning how to communicate assertively to suit different functions
- Identifying and overcoming barriers of communication to get desired results
- Influencing others through communication strategies
- Managing difficult people and gaining cooperation