“The basic difference between being assertive and being aggressive is how our words and behavior affect the rights and wellbeing of others.”
The programme enhances both personal and organizational development. The participants will create self-awareness of Assertive communication skills. They will be provided with techniques to interact with others to build team harmony.
- Personality Analysis
- Assertive Communication
- Communication Barriers
- Building Rapport
- Active Listening Skills and Managing Emotions
- Gaining Cooperation
- Handling Difficult People
- Getting And Giving Feedback
- Influencing Others
- 1 1/2 day or 2 day workshop
- Learning how to communicate assertively to suit different functions.
- Identifying and overcoming barriers of communication to get desired results.
- Influencing others through communication strategies.
- Managing difficult people and gaining cooperation.