“Leaders empower individuals by building trust and coaching competence in their job roles and networking skills.” – Kenneth H Blanchard, Collaboration Begins with You
Today’s rapidly changing environment, retaining talent and being business ready requires managers to invest in deepening their development and of others. As a leader, you will want a sufficiently motivated workforce. Therefore, the workshop will focus not only on developing the skills, knowledge and, behaviours needed to be a highly capable coach, but also the necessary mindset and attitude to create the environment where others can self-motivate and achieve.
The workshops will develop skills to build trust, ask compelling questions, listen to understand and encourage exploration with specific goal setting and measuring.
- Coaching Mindset
- Feedback Day to Day
- Understanding Behaviour & Styles
- The Coaching and Mentoring Conversation + Practice
- Mentoring the Progress
- 2 – day workshop
- Define the coaching mindset.
- Identify the communication skills required to coach and mentor effectively.
- Practice the Coaching and Mentoring conversation model.
- Apply powerful questions and active listening during the dialogue.
- Use the Coaching Conversation model effectively to increase communication, motivation & performance amongst team members.
- Support the development of the individual by continuously, assessing the progress, and celebrate the wins, and keep working on the gaps.