“Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.” – Ronald Reagan
Conflicts and Disagreements are an inevitable part of our daily lives. The workshop aims to improve a person’s conflict management skill. It will develop your ability to understand yourself in relation to others. It will also enhance awareness and provide tools and methods to build, and deepen relationships when dealing with confrontation. The goal is to create positive working relationships that promote win-win outcomes for external and internal stakeholders.
- Conflict Management – Theory
- Conflict Management with Thomas Kilmann
- Managing Disagreements with Effective Communication Skills
- 1-day workshop
- Relate to and align personal role with the interest of stakeholders.
- Choose to balance between task and relationship needs.
- Use strategic thinking as well as empathy and flexibility to build win-win relationships.
- Develop a collaborative mind set to engage and communicate with confidence.
- Value and maintain relationships by managing difficult situations and conflict effectively.