“Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment.” – Lao Tzu
This workshop will enhance knowledge and develop skills to communicate effectively with confidence and impact.
- Know Yourself
- Managing Emotions Before Engaging in Game Changing Conversations
- Communication and Assertiveness
- Skillful Communication
- Embed the learning – Learning & Action Journal, Peer Sharing
- 1-day workshop
- Select how best to effectively and openly communicate with all stakeholders.
- Identify specific behaviors that demonstrate each of the emotional intelligence competencies in the workplace.
- Demonstrate an increase range of emotional intelligence and effective communication skills.
- Practise active listening, self-empowerment and assertive communication for optimising win-win relationships and outcomes.
- Apply the communication model to build skills for a game changing conversation.
- Use specific, clear and fact based language in communication to avoid ambiguity and misunderstanding.
- Create a strategy and an action plan or practise and self-development.