“A team is NOT a bunch of people with job titles, but a congregation of individuals, each of whom has a role which is understood by other members. Members of a team seek out certain roles and they perform most effectively in the ones that are most natural to them.” – Dr. R. M. Belbin
To lead a team to achieve results is one of the most satisfying experiences a leader can have.
- Leadership Management – The role of the leader and the manager
- Communication and Relationship Strategies
- The Power of Feedback and the Coaching Conversation
- 1 – 3 – day workshop
- Outline an overview of the management competencies in managing self, others and the business.
- Classify insights into simple management models to create self-awareness and understanding yourself and others.
- Recognize the competencies of leadership and managing change in addressing business challenges.
- Apply techniques and practices to optimize productivity.
- Practise a learning attitude for self and others.