“Regardless of age, regardless of position, regardless of the business we happen to be in, all of us need to understand the importance of branding. We are CEOs of our own companies. Me Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called YOU.” – Tom Peters
This workshop will guide an demonstrate to participants how to combine leadership, personal impact and contemporary communication at the highest level by identifying their strengths and their personal brand. Specifically the focus is to:
- Increase personal visibility and manage the perceptions that other people have
- Emphasise the significance of personal impact in daily business and its’ implication within the culture of your organisation.
- Personal Branding and the Credibility Dimensions
- Networking and the Art of Making Conversation
- Influencing Skills – Know Yourself and the Other Person
- Impromptu Speaking Skills
- 1-day workshop
- Identify and leverage your individual strengths to deliver high impact messages.
- Discover styles and behaviours of different personalities and adapt messages to different situations and individuals.
- Modify your communication style with others and enable yourself to be seen, heard and talked about in the right way.
- Prepare ad present high-impact verbal and visual messages.
- Describe an individual development plan for high impact personal presence based on feedback.