“Every generation laughs at the old fashiond, but follows religiously the new.” – Henry David Thoreau
To work effectively in a multi-generational workplace and manage generation Y in order to deliver maximum results
- Creating the Context for the workshop
- Understanding the Generations
- Gen – Y Motivations and Aversions
- Business model for Workplace Success
- Communicating across Generations
- Practice and Conclusion
A 1-day workshop
- Discover the mindset and motivations of generation Y.
- Adopt skills, techniques, attitudes and behaviours to provide an atmosphere of trust, respect and support between colleagues and clients.
- Ensure long term continuity of company-specific knowledge and skills by a system of mentoring and coaching.
- Enhance work-life satisfaction and thus increase creativity, morale and reduce turnover.
- Adopt the appropriate styles and format of giving and receiving feedback.