“Evaluate what you want – because what gets measured gets produced.” – Belasco, James A
To be able to clearly communicate to employees what is expected of them and provide timely ongoing feedback on their performance; this will achieve individual, team and organizational success.
- Basic Principles
- The Performance Management Process
- Preparation for an Appraisal Interview
- Conducting the Interview
- Feedback Techniques for Performance Issues
- Appraisal Practice
- 1 day or 2 day workshop
- Identify the benefits of conducting a performance appraisal for the employee and the organization
- Know and actively apply all the steps of the performance management process.
- Effectively prepare and conduct an appraisal interview.