“INSANITY: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” – Albert Einstein
Stakeholder management is a process of recognizing the key players within a project or activity and then focusing on how to achieve the best possible outcomes by managing their input, expectations, and skills. A stakeholder can be defined, as any person or organization whose behavior or actions will have an impact on the result. How an individual in the organization works through their Stakeholder Management plan may vary, but a similar underlying process is followed. Engaging the right people at the right time and in the right way is critical to the success of any project.
- Identify and Prioritize Your Stakeholder
- Understanding Stakeholder Behavior and Decision Styles
- Identifying Stakeholder Needs
- Secure Stakeholder Agreement
- Ongoing Stakeholder Management
- 1-day workshop
- Identify your stakeholders and how they fit into your project.
- Select the key influencers to ensure the project is well managed from the start.
- Identify their’s and your behavior style to build a strong working partnership.
- Choose to effectively tailor communication to the right people to guarantee a smoother flow of information and quicker decision making.
- Produce a strategy and a personal action plan for stakeholder management.