“Preservation of one’s own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures."
To function and interact confidently with audiences of different cultural backgrounds.
- Definition of Culture
- Components & Levels of Culture
- Norms, Values & Basic Assumptions
- Empathy vs. Ethnocentrism
- Working with Specific Cultures
- Communicating Across Cultures
- A Model for Business Success
- Role-Plays & Case Studies
1-day or 2-day workshop
- Work effectively & productively in a multicultural context
- Develop a global mindset along global competencies
- Adopt skills, attitudes and behaviours to trust, respect and support communication between
colleagues & clients