Cross Cultural Communication
“Preservation of one’s own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures."
Consciously practise the global skill-set which is not only useful to know but necessary in today’s multicultural environments. In this workshop, participants will adopt skills, techniques, attitudes, and behaviours to provide an atmosphere of trust, respect, and supportive communication between colleagues and clients.
- Definition of Culture
- Components & Levels of Culture
- Norms, Values & Basic Assumptions
- Empathy vs. Ethnocentrism
- Working with Specific Cultures
- Communicating Across Cultures
- A Model for Business Success
- Role-Plays & Case Studies
1-day or 2-day workshop
- Work effectively & productively in a multicultural context
- Develop a global mindset along global competencies
- Adopt skills, attitudes and behaviours to trust, respect and support communication between
colleagues & clients