Influencing Without Authority
“Influencing & advising is not a high-pressured activity."
It is to address the influencing & selling strategies and tactics based on sound ethical practices. Effective communication takes into account cultural diversities as well.
- Beliefs and Values
- Physical Communication Indicators
- Business Personality Profiling
- Relationship Building, Trust & Credibility
- Listening and Probing for Nuances
- Persuasive Language
- Handling Likely Outcomes
- Gaining Commitments
- Go beyond the process driven selling techniques into the realm of relationship value driven selling
- Understand why and how, people make buying decisions in an increasingly competitive environment
- Be able to plan and advise and at the same time, influence by minimising negative tension