Leading and Managing Diversity
“It's about knowing where we come from, and where we are going together."
Managing diversity means acknowledging people's differences and recognising these differences as valuable; it enhances good management practices by preventing discrimination and promoting inclusiveness. This workshop addresses developing a more flexible and open mindset to work effectively and productively in a multicultural context, address perceptions, overcome stereotypes and manage expectations across diversity; Understand cross-cultural differences in leadership styles and working preferences and how each individual can contribute to the whole, creating a synergy which generates outstanding results?
- Understanding Cultural Awareness
- Discover and Understand the Dimensions of culture
- Communicating Across Cultures with Impact & Influence
- Understanding Cultural Intelligence
- 3 Vs of Communication and Implications in 21st Century
1-day or 2-day workshop
- Develop a more flexible and open mindset to work effectively and productively in a multicultural context
- Address Perceptions, overcome stereotypes and manage expectations across cultures
- Understand the various dimensions of culture/key drivers and implications
- Adapting own style of communication to suit other team members and build rapport