Stafford & Chan is pleased to announce our recent ATO (Approved Training Organization) Status by WDA (the Work Development Authority of Singapore) recently known more as the Skills Development Future of Singapore.
What Our Clients Benefit
Funding for each Singaporean and PR at 90% for SME’s and 80% for MNC’s – for workshops that are business focused, contextualised to your needs and delivered to engage.
2 Exciting Workshops
To start our journey, we have accredited ourselves with the following:
- Demonstrate the Service Vision (1 day)
- Projecting a Professional Image (1 day)
Why choose Stafford & Chan?
- 24 years of proven track record and reputation of quality standards in both workshop content and delivery.
- Contextualised content to meet the expectations and requirements of your business. Whilst we have been approved on the content we created, WDA also recognises that each organization’s business and needs are different
- Significant time dedicated on pre-workshop preparation to ensure achievement of measurable outcomes.