“Emotion always has its roots in the unconscious and manifests itself in the body." ~ Irene Claremont de Castillejo
70% of communication is nonverbal. The first thing someone notices about a person is their body language. This workshop trains you to adopt new habits that will help your posture speak louder than words and win admiration.
- Confident Posture
- Walking with purpose
- Standing tall
- Bending down and up gracefully while serving
- Warm Facial Expressions
- Smiling sincerely
- Eye contact which says, “I care"
- Positive and Open Gestures
- Personal Space
- Different proximity zones for different occasions and culture
- Neutral touching zones
- Raise awareness among all personnel to project a professional image of world class standards and beyond
- Establish and create a consistent professional image
- Increase self awareness and build self confidence