LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATION SERVICE
As communication specialists we customise, position and focus the following workshops for leaders, mid-management and frontline executives.
- Leading & Managing for Win-Win Results
- Leadership vs. Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Leader as a Coach & Mentor
- Persuasive Presentations
- Think on Your Feet™
- Effective Meeting Skills
- Facilitational/ Train the Trainer Skills
- Value Proposition & Pitch Book Presentations
- Game Changing Conversation
- The Power of Feedback
- Building Writing Relationship
- Influencing Without Authority
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Assertive Communication
- Business Writing
- Report & Proposal Writing
- Communicate with Impact & Influence
- Dealing with Disagreements
- Consultative & Relationship Based Selling
- Managing Customers in Difficult Situation
- Customer Service via Telephone
- Writing for Customer Service
- Professional Image & Grooming
- Language Excellence – Saying it Right!
- Voice Image
- Professional Image and Grooming
- Personal Branding
- Dressing to Influence
- Body Language and Deportment
- Networking & Building Relationship
- Leveraging Your Personal Impact
- Western & Eastern Dining Etiquette
Stafford & Chan is pleased to announce our recent ATO (Approved Training Organization ) status by WDA (the work Development Authority of Singapore) recently known more as the skills Development Future of Singapore.
What Our Clients Benefit
Funding for each Singaporean and PR at 90% for SME’s and 80% for MNC’s – for workshops that are business focused, contextualised to your needs and delivered to engage.
2 Exciting Workshops
To start our journey, we have accredited ourselves with the following:
- Demonstrate the Service Vision (1 day)
- Projecting a Professional Image (1 day)
Why choose Stafford & Chan?
- 25 years of proven track record and reputation of quality standards in both workshop content and delivery.
- Contextualised content to meet the expectations and requirements of your business. Whilst we have been approved on the content we created, WDA also recognises that each organization’s business and needs are different
- Significant time dedicated on pre-workshop preparation to ensure achievement of measurable outcomes.