Business & Cross Cultural Etiquette
“Preservation of one’s own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures."
Diversity strengthens the collective. In this course, you will learn how leaders effectively integrate respect for diversity in their organisation and incorporate diverse opinions in making business decisions for long-term growth.
- Definition of Diversity Culture
- Components and Levels of Culture
- Norms, Values & Basic Assumptions
- Empathy vs. Ethnocentrism
- Working with Specific Cultures
- Communication to Embrace Diversity
- A Model for Business Success
- Role-Plays & Case Studies
1-day or 2-day workshop
- Describe how to work effectively & productively in a multicultural and diverse context
- Express develop a global mindset along global competencies for diversity and inclusion
- Apply right attitude, knowledge & skills
- To build trust, respect and support communication in a diverse environment