After the fantastic response to her book – Imaging for Women, Sharlyn Stafford has authored it’s counterpart for men. In this book the renowned Professional Image and Communications expert shares valuable tips on men’s dressing and styling. Personal Branding for Men is an all-encompassing guide which will help men looking their best whether at work or during a social engagement. The book will comprehensively answer the following important questions:
- How can you have an edge in today’s professional but competitive environment through positive imaging?
- Which clothing style suits your body type – tall, short, heavy, or slim-build?
- How to dress for special events or occasions – black tie, white tie, Lounge suits etc…
- What constitutes Power Dressing and how can it be of immense advantage to you?
- How to buy and wear colours that suit you and make you feel confident?
You will discover precise and informative answers to all your imaging-related queries in this book. Whether it’s the corporate world or a personal setting, it takes much more than good looks to make a lasting impression. Personal Branding for Men will help you project your inner-confidence and self-image through the way you dress-up and style yourself.
Whether choosing the appropriate jacket, perfectly fitted shirt or a tailored pair of trousers, you can learn all about it in the book. It also describes how to perfectly accessories your outfit and add a touch of personal style to it. It can be an elegant tie-pin or cuff links that look just right. Your sense of awareness will result in successful relationships in your professional and personal life.
This exciting book, especially for men, is now available in major bookstores of Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
Take pleasure in reading it, look great and feel successful!